Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Something to ponder on.

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *BUMP*

    Wasn't there a thread about if you would give 5 IQs for an extra inch? I thought it was this one but oh well.

    Could I resign a foot of vertical leap to get +5 IQs? I jump high enough alredy (I think I was top 5 in class years ago) and the more intelligent I can be the better. Intelligence will come in handy when taking over the world. j/k [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm that is a curious thought. I have always had this little wish, where I could jump or hop from building to building like they do in X/1999. Another situation where this would be useful would be when the hero/ine takes this great leap and delivers the final blow. So I'm not sure how many feet that would add up in the end ^_^;;

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    5 IQ for one foot is an awesome deal. For a measly 15 IQ most people could set the world record, and for a mere 20 IQ you could do it permanently. So it's really waaay too good. 2 IQ per inch sounds like a more difficult question, where that costs 24 IQ per foot. Maybe 1 1/2 IQ an inch... hmmm. :-)

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd trade my soul for IQ. LOL.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One foot isn't too high. Maybe 3 feet, but no, as it stands, 5 IQ is too much.

    Now, if I were a basketball player, this would be a different story. I'd gladly take the foot.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Intelligence is essential for fulfilling your Wille zur Macht [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too bad you can't buy IQ.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm... *Imagines setting the world record* XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    bye bye 25 IQ! I guess it's back to being normal again >_>

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you could buy IQ with money, I would donate ?1000 to the Sega directive committee. And you should, too. C'mon, it's for the sake of our world.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •